- What information is being collected?
1.1 – We collect a variety of information before, during and after you book with A Tale of Two Wedding Photography and use any of our services.
• Names, Addresses and Contact Information of the person(s) placing an order with us.
• Names, Addresses and Contact Information of the person(s) using our services.
• Names (and in some cases ages and gender) of all participants of a photo shoot.
• Details and notes taken throughout a photo session or service provided to help us remember conversations during and details of your session.
1.2 – If you E-Mail us or send us messages via social media, these messages are stored within our email system or social media accounts. These messages are stored for as long as practicable to allow us to provide you with better future services.
- Who is collecting the data?
2.1 – This data is being collected by A Tale of Two Wedding Photography, 62 Hollinwood Road, Disley, Cheshire SK12 2EF. We use a password protected data management software to hold our data.
- How is it being collected?
3.1 – The majority of our data is collected directly from you. Whether you fill out a form for us online, or tell us face to face, via the telephone, via e-mail or message.
- Why is it being collected?
4.1 – Most of the data we collect is solely for the purpose of providing you with a service you have ordered.
4.2 – Some of the data we collect is to help provide you with a better customer service experience
4.3 – We are required by law to collect and store certain information relating to any order you place with us.
- How will it be used?
5.1 – Data we collect will be used by a Tale of Two Wedding Photography to enable us to provide our services and products to you.
5.2 – Contact data (e-mail addresses) may be used to send you direct offers from A Tale of Two Wedding Photography about upcoming promotions. These can be unsubscribed from at any time.
5.3 –A Tale of Two Wedding Photography has a legitimate interest in using images taken in relation to your booking and may use these images in the following ways (note, clients are free at anytime to refuse the uses of these images at any time):
• On social media for promotion & advertising purposes
• On our website for promotion & advertising purposes
• For marketing materials (business stationary, flyers, business cards etc)
• For publications/print
- Who will it be shared with?
6.1 – We take your privacy very seriously. We do not sell your data to third party organisations. There are a few scenarios where some of your data may be shared with third parties to allow us to provide our services to you.
• Delivery and Postage Service Providers to allow us to send you documentation and orders you have placed. (Information shared includes Name, Address)
• Manufacturers (our printing labs) if we are sending an order directly to you from a lab. (Information shared includes Name, Address and in some case e-mail address / mobile number)
• Law Enforcement and Legal Requirements – we will provide data to law enforcement agencies if issued with a court order to do so.
- How will this affect you?
7.1 – We collect, store and process your data in such a way that should have no negative effect on you as an individual.
- How long is the data stored?
8.1 – Most data we collect is stored indefinitely. This is to allow us to provide a better service to you as a customer in the event that you contact us again in the future.
8.2 – We are legally obliged to store some data for a minimum amount of time, for example sale order records, payment records etc.
- Access to stored data.
9.1 – If you have any questions about data we hold about you, please feel free to contact us. As well as trying to help you directly.
9.2 – You may request a copy of any data we store about you – and we will comply with any requests as per the guidance of the Information Commissioner’s Office.
- More information.
10.1 – If you would like any clarification on how we collect, store or process your data – please contact us directly.
10.2 – If you would like further information on the legal guidelines we operate within, or have any concerns about how we use your data, please check the ICO’s website at https://ico.org.uk
- Our Details
11.1 – This business is owned and operated by Ronnie Williamson, trading as A Tale of Two Wedding Photography.
11.2 – Our principal place of business is at: 62 Hollinwood Road, Disley, Cheshire SK12 2EF
11.3 – You can contact us in writing to the above address, or by email to email@example.com